20 Jun 2017
Panel Discussion: A panel composed of the 4 RILab Program Coordinators and 1 Network Plus Focal Person (Tanzania)
Each RILab to prepare and present atleast 2 slides. To be followed by a moderated panel discussion of the following issues:
- Impact 2: Evidence of at least one intervention that has reached the communities with clear signals or great potential for transformation
- For each RILab, which one or more resilience innovations demonstrate resounding success with high potential for scalability?
- RILabs build a success story showcasing their impact
- RILabs demonstrate pathways to scale (in terms of numbers, depth or modularity) of their most promising innovations
- Impact 3: Impact on innovations ecosystem within and outside the university
- How has RAN’s work impacted on university ecosystems?
- How has RAN’s work impacted on ecosystems outside the university?
What resources have the RILabs leveraged?